Viewer is a handy program to view images and text files. Other unsupported files will be
shown in hex-mode. Only viewing is allowed, so you will not accidentally modify your files.
You can zoom, rotate, copy to clipboard, and move fast from one file to another in a folder.
This program is provided as a free viewer for our flagship product,
which is by many considered to be one of the best duplicate file finders in the world.
Viewer can also be used as a standalone program, and you can easily associate it
with various common filetypes via Windows Explorer.
Download Viewer now
Viewer has many features that help you to view the contents of your files, either one-by-one or by browsing through
a folder at a time. It supports multiple
image file formats, and all kinds of textual file formats. Some of it's features are:
- Opens most image file types (JPG, BMP, GIF, PNG, TIF, PCX and many more)
- Opens Rich text documents (RTF, but no image support yet)
- Opens all text files (TXT, HTML, XML, INI, BAT, program sources and so on)
- Other files will show up in hex-dump mode, which is often enough to see what the file contains
- Move from one file to another in the active folder
- Slide show for all images in a folder
- Allows zooming of both images and text
- Auto orientation (landscape/portrait) on open if image type supports it
- Auto-smoothing when image is resized
- View file's properties
- Open file in default application, e.g. by double clicking on the view
- Simple and easy to use interface
- Easily linked to AcuteFinder
- You can manually associate it with any file type you like, via Windows Explorer's Folder options
- It's FREE both for personal AND commercial use
Viewer is distributed as freeware, so you can
download Viewer now and use it as long as you wish.
You may distribute the program freely to friends and colleagues, if you give them the
installation file Viewer_setup.exe for a complete set of files.
Viewer will run on almost any Windows platform.
Otherwise, the requirements are:
- Microsoft Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/VISTA/7/8
- Pentium CPU, at least 100 MHz (slower might even work)
- 32 Mb RAM
- 2 Mb of free disk space
- VGA graphics (640x480), but 800x600 recommended as minimum
Please send us your comments and suggestions on how to improve Viewer,
since our mission is to make your life a little easier. Either fill out the
feedback form or send an e-mail to
Finally, thank you for taking the time to learn about Viewer!
© 2006-2013, Hugmot ehf, Iceland. All rights reserved